Important! Guidelines on provision of correct details for SWIFT transfers.
1. For payment at PrivatBank, the sender needs to pay special attention to completing the following fields when creating a
- If the sender is a natural person, you must specify to whom the payment is
sent. When translating a relative you must
specify the degree of relationship (private translation brother, father, etc.).
- If the sender is a legal person, it is necessary to specify, for what goes payment (salary, royalties and so on. D.). In the
absence of mandatory requisites translation will not be credited to clarify details of the payment.
2. Transfer to the account of individual operations may be carried out on the
non-commercial nature and does not apply to
transfers related to investment and entrepreneurship.
3. For efficient transfer of the translation is strongly recommended to coordinate with the sender of the transfer currency -
must match the currency of your card. In case you do not have a card in the same currency in which you would like to
receive the transfer, it is desirable that he was sent to the United States dollars (USD) or Euro (EUR).
Attention! To credit a transfer for which the details have been
specified incorrectly, the banks may carry out a reclamation
correspondence, the commission fee for which will be withdrawn from the transfer amount. In this regard, please, pay
attention to the correctness of details provided for SWIFT payment receipt. Make sure you have correctly informed the
beneficiary of your personal information! PrivatBank recommends that you use the following forms to provide the details
for transfer receipt in foreign currency on your account:
Table with details for cards opened in EUR:
Recipient (Full name of the account holder in Latin letters
|BOGOMOLOV ILLYA index 01001, Ukraine,city Kyiv,lane
Account in the beneficiary's bank (plastic card number or
current account in PrivatBank)
|BANK OF BENEFICIARY:
|PRIVATBANK, 1D HRUSHEVSKOHO STR., KYIV, 01001,
SWIFT CODE/BIC: PBANUA2X
Beneficiary bank's account in the correspondent bank
|400 8867004 01|
|Commerzbank AG Frankfurt am Main Germany
SWIFT CODE/BIC: COBADEFF